News & Events
- Completion of feasibility studies on the integrated biorefinery technology. The design is validated through experts at both the University of Kentucky and Oakridge National Laboratories.
- OWCE garnered a $250,000 loan from the Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation to further efforts in developing this technology to commercialization.
- Upon invitation, Mr. Bivins has spoken at many businesses, government agencies and industry organizations in the US and internationally. In 2011, OWCE participated in a US Department of Commerce renewable energy trade mission to South Africa.
- Completion of the commercialization plans for North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Engineering Contract with Ft Knox to build and operate the integrated biorefinery.
- Submission of a concept proposal to NASA.
- Establishing an infrastructure to build as many as 10 integrated biorefineries at any given time.